Frequently asked questions
Here are some of our most commonly asked questions (click on the + to expand), but if your question isn't listed, just get in touch and we'll have the answer for you.
Our design, development and prototyping costs start from £600 +vat.
If you place a bulk manufacturing order within 60 days of prototype completion we will deduct £500 from your order value.
- 1 x development sample.
- 1 x finished prototype sample.
- Manufacturing patterns (these will be used to produce your pre production sample (PPS) when your manufacturing order is placed).
- A character visual/illustration.
- Character turnaround.
- Sizing, relevant Pantone references & fabric suggestions.
Our minimum order quantity is 500 units. We recommend that you budget for 2500 units, but we understand that when launching a new product, it is sometimes necessary to start with a lower quantity.
Our prototypes are not toys and must only be used for presentations and pre-sale purposes. Safety testing our samples would add a further £500 to our costs.
All our manufactured toys are CE marked, EN71 parts 1, 2 & 3 certificated and/or meet the relevant safety standards applicable to their country of destination.
- Character development & Plush Toy Prototyping : 30 days
- Safety testing : 7 days
- Bulk Manufacture : 60 days
- Pre delivery inspection & shipping : 35 days
Timings are approximate.