Frequently asked questions
Here are some of our most commonly asked questions (click on the + to expand), but if your question isn't listed, just get in touch and we'll have the answer for you.
Our design, development and prototyping costs start from £600 +vat.
If you place a bulk manufacturing order within 60 days of prototype completion we will deduct £500 from your order value.
- 1 x development sample.
- 1 x finished prototype sample.
- Manufacturing patterns (these will be used to produce your pre production sample (PPS) when your manufacturing order is placed).
- A character visual/illustration.
- Character turnaround.
- Sizing, relevant Pantone references & fabric suggestions.
Our minimum order quantity is 500 units. We recommend that you budget for 2500 units, but we understand that when launching a new product, it is sometimes necessary to start with a lower quantity.
Our prototypes are not toys and must only be used for presentations and pre-sale purposes. Safety testing our samples would add a further £500 to our costs.
All our manufactured toys are CE marked, EN71 parts 1, 2 & 3 certificated and/or meet the relevant safety standards applicable to their country of destination.
All development work is ©. We are happy to sign an NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) before you show us your idea if you prefer. If you do not have your own NDA prepared, you can download our standard NDA here.
- Character development & Plush Toy Prototyping : 30 days
- Safety testing : 7 days
- Bulk Manufacture : 60 days
- Pre delivery inspection & shipping : 35 days
Timings are approximate.